Buckley Bala Wilson Mew LLP is proud to announce that three of our partners have been recognized by Best Lawyers in America® for 2024. The annual Best Lawyers® list highlights the work of attorneys across the globe, spanning 150 different practice areas. This year’s milestone 30th edition of Best Lawyers® reviewed more than 13 million evaluations of eligible attorneys. In the end, only about 1.2% of all nominees were selected for inclusion.
About our attorneys named to Best Lawyers®
Edward D. Buckley, Managing Partner: Ed Buckley has been recognized once again by Best Lawyers® in three separate areas: Employment Law – Individuals, Employment Law – Management, and Litigation – Labor and Employment. He is rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and a member of Georgia’s “Legal Elite” by Georgia Trend Magazine. Ed has also been recognized by Super Lawyers every year since 2004, and has been named to their Top 100: Georgia Super Lawyers list every year since 2005.
Ashley Wilson Clark, Partner: Ashley Clark has been recognized by Best Lawyers® for the second time in the area of Litigation – Labor and Employment. She has been named to Super Lawyers every year since 2020 (Rising Stars in 2017) and was named to Georgia Trend’s “Legal Elite” in 2019.
Kyle Brooks, Partner: Kyle Brooks was named to Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch for his work in Labor and Employment Law – Employee.
All three of this year’s honorees are experienced litigators. They are all admitted to practice in Georgia trial and appellate courts, including:
- The United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Georgia
- The Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- The Georgia Court of Appeals
- The Supreme Court of Georgia
All of us at Buckley Bala Wilson Mew LLP are very proud of the work that Ed, Ashely, and Kyle do on behalf of clients every single day. This latest recognition by Best Lawyers® is richly deserved, and we hope you will join us in celebrating.
More about our firm:
- Buckley Bala Wilson Mew LLP Partners Selected as 2023 Lawdragon 500 Leading Civil Rights & Plaintiff Employment Lawyers
- Longtime Atlanta Civil Rights and Employment Lawyer Ed Buckley Adds Three Name Partners to Firm, becoming Buckley Bala Wilson Mew LLP
- Buckley Bala Wilson Mew LLP Delivers for Truckers Forced to Drive Unsafe Vehicles or in Violation of Federal Standards