Danny Patterson Jr.
Danny Patterson Jr. is a litigation and trial attorney. His practice focuses on complex corporate matters, including class actions, business torts, labor and employment litigation, appeals and trials.
Danny has represented and advised individuals, corporations and governmental institutions. Previously, he was a senior associate at a global law firm and has been in-house counsel to a Fortune 100 company. He specializes in employment litigation and has tried more than 150 jury and bench trials in state and federal court and settled even more.
A Morehouse College undergrad, Danny attended Samford University’s Cumberland School of Law where he chaired the Thurgood Marshall Symposium and was part of the National Trial Team.
After earning his law degree in 2015, he was staff attorney and clerk for then-Superior Court of Bibb County Judge Verda M. Colvin, who is now on the Georgia Supreme Court.
He’s a member of the Gate City Bar Association, a mock trial coach for South Atlanta High School and Vice President Emeritus for the Morehouse National Alumni Association, among other volunteer roles.
Accolades and Recognitions
- Identified as “Top 40 under 40” by The National Black Lawyers
- Named one of the “Best Trial Advocates” by The National Institute of Trial Advocacy
Professional and Community Involvement
- Pro-Bono Advocate, Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Association
- Fellow and Advisory Board Member, ABA’s Counsel for Legal Educational Opportunity
- Member and Past Scholarship and Gala Committee Chair, Emerging 100 of Atlanta
- Member, Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.